High Alumina Cement
- Trademark: RN
- Standard: GB201-2000
- Origin: Jiaocheng County Shanxi Province China
- HS Code: 25233000
High alumina cement
1. Usage: Used for boiler, high temperature heating furnace, smelting furnace, coke ovens etc and for preparing heat-resistant concrete, refractory castable, unshaped refractory and expansive and self-stressing cement.
2. Advantages: This fundamental difference to Portland cements confer upon high alumina cement properties which makes it suitable for a variety of special applications. As following:
Heat resistant and refractory concretes.
Rapid strength gain concretes and mortars allowing fast stripping of formwork within six to twenty-four hours.
Cold weather concreting where the heat released in the rapid hardening process allows concreting to take place in conditions as low as -10 degree C.
Rush-construction, urgent repairs anti corrosion of sulphate and projects with special requirement in winter constructions.
Concretes subject to severe chemical attack such as agricultural environments, food industry flooring and drainage systems.
Mixed with Portland cement, high alumina cement produces rapid setting concretes and mortars for non-structural applications such as sealing leaks or temporary repairs. Careful selection of proportions is necessary in this application to avoid flash set.
Chemical composition: According with GB/T205(with the exception of sulfur and chlorin)
Fineness: According with GB/T1345 with screen of 0.045mm
Setting time: : According with GB201-2000 of addenda A.
Srength: According with GB/T 17671&GB201-2000 of amendment prescribe.
4. Samples: Sample for free, but you should pay for the freight for the samples.
5. Packing methods: Plastic woven bag with standard wooden pallet. Each bags 25kg or 50kg. Other packings can be consulted with both parties.
6. Delivery time: With 15 days after we received the 30% payment in advance.
7. Brand: ZC, if you need to put your own brand on the product. It is OK.
8. Product Standard: GB 201-2000
Type Al² 0³ SiO² Fe² O³ R² ONa² O+K² O
1. To prepare heat-resistant concrete, it is not recommended that add high alumina cement exceed 30%.
2. Keep the thickness that the concrete is poured bellow 30cm each time, because of the concentration of erarly calorific power. Water after concrete hardening, no less then 3 days.
3. Unsuitable to be mixed with basicity pesticide,
4. If choose steam to maintain after concrete hardening, keep the temperture below 50.
5. Dry the heat-resistant concrete before use.
6. If used with reinforcing steel, make sure that coefficient of expansion is suitable and concrete cover is less than 3cm thick to avoid stripping.